Recipes/Taco Crescent Bake
- Ground beef - 1.5 pounds
Brown the beef in a large skillet, medium heat. Drain.
- Croissant rolls - 8 oz tube
Grease 13x9 pan. Unroll crescent dough into a rectangle; press onto the bottom of pan and 1 inch up the sides. Seal seams and perforations.
- Tomato sauce - 15oz
- Taco seasoning - 1 envelope
- Black olives - 8 oz
Stir tomato sauce, taco seasoning, and olives into browned beef. Boil briefly. Simmer uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Corn Chips (Fritos) - Crushed 2 cups
- Sour cream - 1 cup or 8 oz
- Shredded cheddar cheese - 1 cup or 4 oz
Sprinkle dough with 1 cup of chips.
Layer 1 cup corn chips, beef, sour cream, remaining corn chips, and cheese over dough.
Bake at 350°F, 25 minutes.