Recipes/Cookies - Oatmeal Raisin
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Butter - 1.5 sticks
- Cinnamon - 1/2 tsp
- Dark brown sugar - 3/4 cup packed
- Eggs - 2 large
- Flour - 1.25 cups
- Granulated sugar - 3/4 cup
- Oats - 3 cups
- Raisins - 3/4 cups
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla - 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 350 degF.
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla mix until smooth. Do not beat eggs more than necessary
- Mix in flour, oats, and raisins.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet after 2 minutes.
- Store in sealed container while still warm to keep moist.
Makes about 4-5 dozen cookies.